Here are some of the tools we mentioned on our webinar a couple of weeks ago and some bonus apps that focus on improving our productivity and focus.
- Slack for a chat powered workplace.
- Twist for threaded conversation-centric chat.
- Google Meet for following up on conversations.
- Flock for making decisions in chat.
- Livestorm for webinars with active audience participation.
- Dropbox for really easy online storage and file syncing.
- Drive if you prefer staying in GSuite.
- OneDrive offers 1TB of storage with an Office 365 subscription from $6.99/month and comes with the full Office suite and 60 minutes of international calls on Skype.
Project Management Tools:
- Basecamp is one of the most popular and most highly recommended project management tools.
- Asana (the one we use) is really easy to manage and is built for teams.
- Trello has a colorful interface that lets you drag list items around on a virtual Kanban board.
Taking notes, making lists, working collaboratively:
Productivity booster apps:
- Cold Turkey
The Remote Workers’ Toolkit by Bardo was originally published in UX Planet on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.