Top Dog is a company specializing in bare-knuckle fights. 9 Pandas formulated a creative design concept for the Top Dog website conveying the brand’s core elements:
- The Way of the Warrior
Evoking the style of the Guy Richie movie Snatch, 9 Pandas developed individual graphic ‘signs-symbols’ for each fighter, symbolizing their unique fighting path. In marketing communications, Top Dog focuses on promoting the fighters’ personalities and telling their own individual stories, finding the internal and external drama behind each battle to make fights more interesting.
As a marketing expert and the founder of 9 Pandas, Sergey Karshkov is well aware of the importance of creating audience engagement, a goal that was central to the Top Dogs project.
About 9 Pandas
As an employer of choice, 9 Pandas is committed to helping its employees develop both professionally and personally. The company provides a comfortable working environment free from bureaucracy or specific dress code, paying for employees’ refreshments and meals, and providing a comfortable recreational area.
9 Pandas is a full-service advertising agency that provides a comprehensive suite of services to meet the unique needs of each individual client. Services include:
- Marketing Strategies: Conducting market research and client consultations
- Creative: Scriptwriting and development of business names, slogans, and creative content formats
- Partnership Agreements: Signing, accompanying, and activating partnership contracts
- IT: Delivering innovative IT tools to help clients increase their audience, converting leads into customers.
- Design: Developing client branding, identity, flash games, and 3-D graphics
- Video Production: Creating exciting concepts and dealing with the entire production process
- Digital Marketing: Leveraging SMM and influencer marketing to attract traffic and establish targeted, contextual advertising
9 Pandas has directed numerous highly successful advertising campaigns over the years. In 2019, the advertising agency partnered with a leading betting company, creating an advertising campaign for its Africa Cup of Nations sponsorship that significantly increased the brand’s presence.
In 2020, 9 Pandas was commissioned by LeadRate to design a landing page for the media-buying agency. LeadRate gave 9 Pandas complete creative control. Analyzing the landing pages of competitors, 9 Pandas found that most lacked personality, delivering basic information about the company and the services it provided in an emotionless, factual way. Realizing the considerable value of emotion in advertising in terms of engaging the audience and ultimately persuading them to buy, 9 Pandas bucked the trend, creating a more human concept with a cyberpunk edge. The end result was a commentary on the modern world and the increasing cybernization of life, illustrating how LeadRate reaches out to people and delivering the client’s message.